The Central Registration Office looks forward to servicing new families moving into the Berwick Area School District. We provide transcript processing for students who have graduated. Contact us at 570-759-6400 ext. 3521, 3523 or 3530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The childaccounting email is for registration\enrollment questions only. All assignment, google classroom and technology questions need to go to the student’s building.
Welcome to Berwick Area School District. Whether you are new to the district or a returning student, please complete the online registration process.
If you have NEVER attended Berwick Area School District, please click the NEW Student Enrollment link.
(NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT INK)
Returning Berwick Area student, click the Returning Student link to log into the Family Access Portal and complete the registration.
(RETURNING STUDENT REENROLLMENT CLICK HERE)
Once your applications have been received by our Central Registration office, we will contact you with your child(ren) start date. Submitting the registration application does not complete the enrollment process.
Berwick Area School District
(570)759-6400 ext. 3521
For Attendance in all Grades Children Need the Following:
- Four (4) doses of tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis* (one dose on or after the child’s fourth birthday)
- Four (4) doses of polio (fourth dose on or after the fourth birthday and at least six months after the previous dose)**
- Two (2) doses of measles, mumps, rubella***
- Three (3) doses of hepatitis B
- Two (2) doses of varicella (chickenpox) or evidence of immunity
- In addition: 7th grade students need Tdap booster and #1 MCV
- 12th grade students need #2 MCV
*Usually given as DTP or DTaP or if medically advisable, DT or Td.
**A fourth dose is not necessary if the third dose was administered at age four or older and at least six months after the previous dose.
***Usually given as MMR