The Central Registration Office looks forward to servicing new families moving into the Berwick Area School District. We provide transcript processing for students who have graduated. Request forms are available under Central Registration Documents. Please feel free to contact us at 570-759-6400 ext. 3521, 3523 or 3530 or e-mail email@example.com.BERWICK AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTERING YOUR CHILD FOR SCHOOL
- Down load and complete registration form, home language form & discipline form.
- Call the Child Accounting Office 570-759-6400 Ext. 3521 or 3523 for an appointment.
- On day of appointment – bring all completed forms and the following items:
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR PROOF OF AGE (BAPTISM CERTIFICATE)
- IMMUNIZATIONS (AS REQUIRED BY STATE LAW)
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY (UTILITY BILL OR DRIVER’S LICENSE)
- IF YOU ARE TRANSFERRING FROM ANOTHER DISTRICT IT WOULD BE HELPFUL TO HAVE YOUR CHILD’S LAST REPORT CARD.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.