Welcome to Berwick Area School District. The Central Registration Office looks forward to servicing our families in the Berwick Area School District. In order to enroll with our district, you will need your child's birth certificate, immunizations, and current proof of residency.
Accepted proof of residency is ONE of the following;
-current driver's license
-current electric, gas or water bill
-current rental\lease agreement
If you have questions pertaining to registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our office fax number is 570-759-7019
For information regarding assisting homeless students and families,
click here: McKinney Vento Homeless Education
Required Immunizations for PA Students
For attendance in all Grades Children need the following:
- Four (4) doses of tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis* (one dose on or after the child’s fourth birthday)
- Four (4) doses of polio (fourth dose on or after the fourth birthday and at least six months after the previous dose)**
- Two (2) doses of measles, mumps, rubella***
- Three (3) doses of hepatitis B
- Two (2) doses of varicella (chickenpox) or evidence of immunity
- In addition, 7th grade students need Tdap booster and #1 MCV
- 12th grade students need #2 MCV
*Usually given as DTP or DTaP or if medically advisable, DT or Td.
**A fourth dose is not necessary if the third dose was administered at age four or older and at least six months after the previous dose.
***Usually given as MMR
Click this link to go to the district's health services page