Welcome to Berwick Area School District. The Central Registration Office looks forward to servicing new families moving into the Berwick Area School District. In order to enroll with our district you will need your child's birth certficate, immunizations, and current proof of residency.
Accepted proof of residency are ONE of the following;
-current driver's license
-current electric, gas or water bill
-current rental\lease agreement
If you have questions pertaining to registration please contact us at email@example.com
ONLINE STUDENT ENROLLMENT
Whether you are new to the district or a returning student, please complete the online registration process.
If you have NEVER attended Berwick Area School District, please click the NEW Student Enrollment link.
NEW Student Enrollment
Returning Berwick Area student, click the Returning Student link to log into the Family Access Portal and complete the registration.
RETURNING Student Enrollment
Once your applications have been received by our Central Registration office, we will contact you with your child(ren) start date. Submitting the registration application does not complete the enrollment process.
MCKINNEY-VENTO HOMELESS EDUCATION ASSISTANCE IMPROVEMENT ACT
Homeless children have the right to a free, appropriate public education
Contact: Teresa Conrad, Homeless Liaison
570-759-6400 Ext. 3521
For Attendance in all Grades Children Need the Following:
- Four (4) doses of tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis* (one dose on or after the child’s fourth birthday)
- Four (4) doses of polio (fourth dose on or after the fourth birthday and at least six months after the previous dose)**
- Two (2) doses of measles, mumps, rubella***
- Three (3) doses of hepatitis B
- Two (2) doses of varicella (chickenpox) or evidence of immunity
- In addition: 7th grade students need Tdap booster and #1 MCV
- 12th grade students need #2 MCV
*Usually given as DTP or DTaP or if medically advisable, DT or Td.
**A fourth dose is not necessary if the third dose was administered at age four or older and at least six months after the previous dose.
***Usually given as MMR
The Berwick Area School District's Central Registration office can be reached at 570-759-6400, Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 3:30pm.
The department's fax number is 570-759-7019.