Welcome to Mrs. Young's Kindergarten class!
I am very excited to have a great school year full of learning and fun! I am also looking forward to getting to know all of you throughout this school year. The next few months are sure to be busy as we explore and grow together. I want to learn all about you but first, let me share a little bit about myself.
I have a dog named Chloe, she is an Australian Cattle dog and has lots of energy. I graduated from Lock Haven University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education. I also have my Masters Degree from Edinboro University. My favorite color is purple, my favorite animals are horses. I love football, my favorite team is the BHS Bulldogs. If I could be any book character I would be Sam from My Side of the Mountain. If I could jump into any movie it would be Tarzan because I love the music and also it looks like an amazing place to live.
- Make sure folders are returned daily.
- Check folders each night for any homework and school information.
- Make sure to set aside time each night for school work which will include online resources.
- If your child misses school send a note in for the office.
- If you are going on vacation or your child will be missing school please let me know so I have time to send home any work that will be missed.
Degrees and Certifications:
Phone: (570) 759-6400 ext 3701
* I can also be reached using the REMIND APP*