Online Food Service Payments
Parents/guardians can add money to their student’s Food Service account online through our Berwick Area School District Web Store. Payments can be made at any time of the day, from your computer or mobile device. For your convenience, the Berwick Area School District has contracted with RevTrak, a national credit card payment processor, to provide you a simple, secure, and convenient way of making online food service payments. Parents can pay online with an eCheck, debit or credit card (Discover, MasterCard, or VISA cards are accepted). Our Web Store accepts payments over the internet 24/7. Please note a service fee of 3.61% will be charged at checkout.
To make an online payment please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Click on the Skyward icon located at the top of this page or visit: Berwick Area School District Web Store.
2. Login to Skyward Family Access by entering your Skyward Login ID and Password.
3. Once logged in, click "Food Service" from the menu located on the left side of the page.
4. Click "Make a Payment".
5. Enter the Payment Amount, then click "Pay with RevTrak", you now will be directed to the Web Store to finalize the payment details.
6. Log into the Web Store with your credentials. If you do not have a Web Store account, you will need to Create a New Account first.
7. Confirm Billing information & Payment Method.
8. Click "Place Order". A payment receipt will be sent to the email address associated with the Web Store account.
Once authorized, the amount is automatically applied to the student's Food Service account. Parents/guardians can also add money to their student's Food Service account by sending cash or check in a sealed envelope to their student's school cafeteria.
Community Eligibility Program – Universal Free Meals
We are pleased to inform you that the Berwick Area School District will be continuing the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) in the 2020-2021 school year. This program is available to schools/districts who are participating in the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs.
All enrolled students of the Berwick Area School District are eligible to receive a nutritional breakfast and lunch every day at the school at no charge to your household. No further action is required of you. Your child(ren) will be able to participate in these meal programs without paying a fee or submitting an application.
This program does not apply to ala carte items. Students who wish to purchase an extra entrée, one of our healthy snack options or just a beverage are required to pay for them. Money can be added to a student’s account by following the instructions for online payments or by sending cash or a check to school with your child(ren). Checks should be made payable to the Berwick Area School District. Please include your child’s name and student ID number when sending payments.
Nutrislice is an interactive, online way to view your child’s school menus. Daily Breakfast and Lunch Menus can be viewed via our website or by searching for the mobile app, School Menus by Nutrislice, on Google Play or the App Store.
If we can be of any further assistance, please contact Lori Frey, Food Service Director, at 570-759-6400 ext. 3111.
Nondiscrimination Statement and Complaint Procedures
In accordance with Federal Civil Rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Civil Rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
- mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
- fax: (202) 690-7442; or
- email: email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Summer Food Service Program
Schools or families may use any of the following methods to locate sites that serve free meals to children during the summer:
- Call 211
- Call 1.866.3Hungry or 1.877.8Hambre
- Text “FOOD” or “COMIDA” to 877877 during the summer months
- Text “SUMMER MEALS” or “VERANO” to 97779.
- Use the website: www.fns.usda.gov/summerfoodrocks
- Use the site locator for smartphones - Rangeapp.org