2019-2020 GENERAL SUPPLIES
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIDDERS ON SUPPLIES FOR BERWICK AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT
1. Bids are to be submitted on the forms provided by the Berwick Area School District. These fonns are
attached to this sheet.
2. Print or stamp the name of the company in upper right hand comer of ALL sheets.
3. Bid per unit of measure listed for each item.
4. Bid on items of the type, quality and quantity SPECIFIED only.
5. Place the words ''No Bid" in spaces of items not bidding.
6. When trade names or numbers are used or equal is stated, they are used merely to set a standard of type and quality and are not to be constructed as limiting the bidding. If bidding alternate, list trade name and type. Alternates must be same quality, chemical composition and produce same function as required.
7. TOTAL BID AMOUNT MUST BE CALCULATED AND INPUT ON THE LAST LINE OF THE
INVITATION TO BID.
8. Bidders are notto quote prices on single items on the contingency of being awarded the entire order.
9. All deliveries are to be made to the school district building specified on purchase order. The address of each school district building is listed on the last page of these instructions. PRICING MUST INCLUDE
DELIVERY TO SPECIFIED ADDRESS-NO ADDITIONAL MONEY WILL BE PAID FOR
10. All purchase orders must ship complete. Deliveries will be accepted by the Berwick Area School
District Monday through Thursday between the dates of 7/08/2019 and 7/18/2019.
11. All correspondence in connection with bidding or supplying the supplies hereby listed shall be addressed to Janet Kovach, Secretary, Berwick Area School District, 500 Line Street, Berwick, PA 18603.
12. The Berwick Area School District of Berwick, PA reserves the right to reject any or all bids or any part
thereof based on price or quality of materials.
13. All bids must be sealed, plainly marked on the outside "Sealed Bid-General Supplies" and in the hands of the Secretary on or before April 18, 2019 by 10 AM.
14. All bids must be signed by an official of the company presenting the bids.
15. Bid prices must be valid for 60 days as the Board intends to issue orders as soon as the bids are compiled.